Steely Glint Games
Based in UK, Netherlands and a few others. We do like remote working.
|Free To Play|
A pugnacious puzzler.
Steely Glint Games, founded by an ex Rockstar North, ex Sony and first time indie chap, are making a game published by Channel 4 TV called Party Pugs. It’s an adorable puzzle based mobile title, a bit like Lara Croft GO (but with Pugs, obviously). We’re aiming to be top dog when we ship mid January 2017. We were nominated for a couple of TIGA awards too which was pretty cool.
- Pugs. Loads of them. Including Ninja Pug. Love Pug. Robo Pug. Chicken Pug. Clinton & Trump Pug. Bumblee Pug. +40 more.
- Puzzles. 100s of puzzles. Loads different enemies to avoid.
- Selfie. Take adorable selfies with your pugs.
- Beaches. 10+ different beaches for pugnacious pug puzzling.
- Digging. Dig up beaches and find pug treasure.
- Stickers. Super cute custom iOS 10 iMessage stickers.
There are currently no trailers available for Party Pugs. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016: Best Puzzle Game" Award Ceremony, 10 November, 2016
- "Nomination for TIGA Games Industry Awards 2016: Amazon Appstore Game" Award Ceremony, 10 November, 2016
- "Amazing. The Music, The Graphics and the Colours are all perfect .... i think the game has something to offer for every kind of casual game enthusiast and will genuinely become a favorite for A LOT of app-players around the world."
- Dawn, 19, Amsterdam,
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Steely Glint Games
Steely Glint Games is aiming to be top dog on iOS, Android and Kindle when they ship their first title, the pugnacious pug based puzzler Party Pugs, in Q1 2017. They’ve already been nominated for two TIGA Game Industry Awards including Best Puzzle game!
More information on Steely Glint Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Party Pugs Credits
Business & Development, Steely Glint Games
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks